- Brain Sparks Blog: When Should You Use Personas?
- The design team is an actual team, with more than a single individual working the entire process from ideation through implementation (and beyond).
- The team members are different from their users (which is most of the time).
- The team members do not have constant interaction directly with the users, particularly getting feedback on how the relevant artifacts are used.
- Different users will interact with the artifacts differently because they have different intentions, context, knowledge, skills, or experience.
どうしようっかなぁ -- 徒然日記 since 1996/07/07 ©2012